Monday, June 4, 2012

Stiches, haircuts, pigtails & everything else

Oh my poor blog. I knew it would not be long before you were neglected. Every time I promise I wont let the days go undocumented......grrr than they do! SO here is a recap of the crazienss in the Sheely household. Last month Colton rode his scooter into the back of Pa-Pa's trailer and cut his head a good one. I was gone for the evening so daddy called our neighbor the Dr. (how lucky are we?) to come check things out. Dr. Jeff ended up stitching Colton's head up on the kitchen table and everything returned to normal before I got home. Hot Dog! It's fantastic to have a Dr. next door to help! Colton was very brave and proud of his battle wound and I was relieved the whole ordeal was over before I even made it home.
This is the picture I got in a text message from John asking "Where are the insurance cards?" Nice right? Next issue, Colton decided he want's to be a barber! Clearly no future there! Seriously glad he shaved his own head and not Jenna's
The super cute thing about this is that I was taking a "rare" nap and daddy was on duty. I think Colt must have snuck in the bathroom shaved his little head and headed into his room for a nap. When he awoke, he completely forgot about his little barber shop session and when I asked him "what the H happend to your hair?!" He really had no idea. I laughed the rest of the day. These days Miss May is my shadow. She is stubborn, independent and cute as the day is long. She loves here Mommy and I am beyond smitten with my mini.
Folks, we have pigtales. How sweet it is! This litterly made my day!
Baseball is in full swing and Kyle and Noah's schedule keeps us going 4 nights a week and weekends. I am in love with watching the boys in a team sport. John is super busy with work and I am busy sharing my LOVE of the Visalus products with the world.
Oh Yeah, I have lost 35 pounds and feel absolutly amazing! Here are a few extra pics of my loves
I will be better I promise!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...