Tuesday, January 24, 2012

11 Months of Baby Girl Bliss

Well my sweet Jenna is already 11 months old.  Last year at this time, I was a cranky women on the edge and ready to pop.  This year has gone so fast and I have enjoyed soaking up the perfection of our littlest peanut.
At 11 months Jenna:
Is crawling all over the house and I often have to go looking for her
She loves to have the dog in the house and she thinks he is pretty funny
She claps her hands, waves bye bye, blows kisses and can point out everyone in the family
Her favorite toy is her ball popper but would rather play with any and all things the boys are playing with
She loves to be outside with the sunshine on her face
Still nurses 3 times a day
Her new favorite food is grapes and hot dogs
She is happy most of the time but is definitely a Mommy's girl and always wants to be near me
She likes taking a bath
Can pull herself up to standing position
Continues to steal our hearts day after day




Always on the move
Pretty girl, the world is at your feet, all you have to do is go after it.

I LOVE YOU SWEET MAY MAY!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...