Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Last Year At This Moment

Last year at this moment I was in the hospital being induced for my Jenna.  We were so excited with anticipation to meet our new little one.  Was baby a boy or a girl?  Who would baby look like?  How much would baby weigh?  What time would baby finally enter this world.  I was at such peace.  The excitement of meeting our new little was finally here.  After 9 long months of anticipation and wonder, our big moment was not far away.  I would LOVE to go back to that moment and enjoy it all over again.    Life has only a few moments that are so sacred and amazing.  This day was one of those.  My husband supporting me and sharing in a memory that only he and I can treasure.  I hold this moment close to my heart and I thank God for blessing us with tender miracles that are beyond words, binding us together for eternity.
Patiently awaiting Jenna's arrival.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...