Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our Year With The Princess

  We have spent the last 365 days falling in love with a little princess.  As I think about the last year, my heart is full.  How blessed we are to have our perfect little family.  My boys are all smitten with their little sister and she has captured their hearts.  Colton loves his May May and enjoys playing chase with her while she is in her walker.  Noah loves to snuggle with her and would carry her around all day if she would let him.  Kyle comes through the door after school and Jenna is the first one he goes to.  Jenna is equally as smitten with her brothers.  She loves to crawl after Colton and always wants to be near him.  She finds Noah hilarious and the two of them could giggle together all day.  She feels safe with Kyle and she trusts him more than she does most other people.  John and Jenna have an amazing daddy and daughter bond.  I love to watch her light up when he enters the room and I love to watch him melt when she says "Da-Da."  They are perfect dancing partners and she loves to help him play the guitar.  I look forward to watching their relationship grow and change through the years.  Me, I am totally and completely head over heals in love.  I cherish every moment with her and I am so in love with every little thing she does.  We are abundantly blessed to have this precious little soul in our family and I could not be happier than the life I have with my King, 3 prince's and a perfect little princess!

Always interested in what Colton is doing 

Jenna got a dozen roses from her Grandma Stegenga for her birthday 










I love taking close ups of her.  Sheer perfection.


Colton stealing a kiss 











Jenna loves to play guitar with her Daddy 




Her and Noah share a special bond




He loves to carry her around 

A little crabby 


Momma stealing a kiss 




She is Daddy's dancing partner 


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SWEET JENNA!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...