Friday, February 10, 2012

A Teenager In The House

Oh My!  We have a teenager in the house!  Kyle celebrated his 13th birthday last week.  John and I took him out for a special dinner just the 3 of us.  We bought him a long board (skate board) and a new pair of "skater" shoes.  I can't believe my eldest baby has entered the teenage years.  It is so bitter sweet.  I sure do miss him as a little tyke yet it is so amazing to watch him turn into a man.  I am proud he is my son.

My sweet Kyle, I could go on and on and list a million things I love about you.  From the day you were born, you changed me.  From your first breath, I lived for you.  I fell so in love with you that I would have and still would do anything in the world to protect you.  I know you are growing and changing and your need for me today is far different from the need you had for me as a baby.  I will love and support you all the days of my life.  My prayer for you is happiness.  You are smart and kind and I am blessed beyond words to be your mother.  I love you my Kyle Bear!


You were the most beautiful person I had ever laid eyes on
(these pictures are pictures of pictures)

I waited for you to get on the bus before I cried 

You loved being a new big brother 

Celebrating your 8th birthday at the Olive Garden


You are a great fisherman 


Colton adores you 

Such a handsome little man 


You love the outdoors 


Silly faces with your brother and cousins at the cabin 





Such a wonderful big brother 

A boy and his dog 





I love to watch you play baseball


Proud big brother of a new baby sister 

Your siblings all adore you 



Celebrating your 13th Birthday



HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY MY KYLE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...