Friday, December 23, 2011

10 Months of Pink Dryer Lint

I can not believe that my May is 10 months old already.  It seems like only yesterday I was bringing her home to join our family.  I can not imagine one moment of my day with out her in it.  It's funny how when I was pregnant (with all the kids after Kyle), I wondered how I could possibly love another child the way I do the others.  It always amazed me how instantly my heart grew the moment my little ones took their first breaths.  How completely I adored this new little soul and how I would give my last breath to protect them.  Jenna has perfectly completed our family in every way possible.  The boys adore her and LOVE to play with and cuddle her.   Her daddy melts at her smile and she has "softened" him (hehe).  She has captured our hearts in a way I can not even explain. We love you little May May, it is wonderful to have a princess in our home.
At 10 months Jenna,
Goes to bed at 7:30
is FINALLY starting to sleep a little better
she loves her blankie baby
must sleep with a fan
naps 2 times a day
almost crawling
loves that walker
wakes for the day between 7:30 and 8:15
has crazy hair
is rolling all over the house
enjoys lots of "people food"
hates juice
says dada all the time
would love it if I held her all day
likes music
loves to dance with daddy
is a good shopper and traveler
giggles often
loves Clyde (the dog)
would play with the TV remote and my cell phone all day if I let her
still loves baby food and nursing
smells wonderful
loves baths
hates getting dressed
fits perfectly into our crazy home
I am blessed beyond words and I am LOVING having a girl and smile every time I clean out the pink dryer lint!

a little Christmas fun 

her famous nose crinkle 







Her hair is so crazy, she kept pulling her bow out 



















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...