Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jenna 9 months

12/04/11
Jenna at 9 months
weighs 20.5 lbs
 rocks on her knees
is a HORRIBLE sleeper up at least 5-8 times a night
loves her walker
rolls to get where ever she wants to go
giggles non stop at her brothers
has 1 and 1/2 teeth (bottom)
loves finger foods
oatmeal and banana cereal is her favorite
claps her hands
waves bye bye
says dada, momma and pa-pa
has major stranger anxiety
Daddy and Kyle are the only males she will allow to hold her
wears size 4 diapers
wears size 12-18 month cloths
her left tube fell out after only 3 months
is a happy healthy baby and the joy of my life
I love to breath her in, her smell is amazing
I love to run my lips over her soft little head
I love to play dress up with her and paint her toe nails
She loves dogs
Nurses 5-8 times a day
Loves to drink water from a cup
I swear she is double jointed
Grandma Steg is her best friend
I think she hung the moon and stars

         * I could not choose just a couple pictures each one has something special that I want to remember

*her chubby checks 

*big beautiful eyes 

*i love her butt crack hehe

*crinkled nose and 1.5 teeth

*perfect as an angel 

*silly grins 

*kissable ears


*i swear she is double jointed 

*her classic scowl 


*love her belly rolls



*pretty princess 
















Mommy Loves You Pretty Miss May!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...