Friday, December 9, 2011

To quiet

Pa-Pa and Grandma Sheely took Noah and Colton for the day to Indiana with them and they are staying the night away from home.  Jenna and I spent most of the day running around town like crazy girls trying to get our Christmas shopping started and completed in the same day.  We did pretty good and I only have a few items that I need to pick up yet.  Jenna was trooper and was an excellent little shopper.  I am starting her early (watch out daddy).  Kyle requested Wendy's for dinner. We played cards and watched a movie after Jenna went to bed.  It was nice to have a little "Kyle" time yet, I miss my little munchkins so much.  I am excited for them to come home in the morning.  After all, its far to quiet around here with out here with out their little giggles.  Sleep well little ones, I will see you in the am. XO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...