Friday, December 23, 2011

Wrapping Up

Oh I can hardly wait for Christmas!  Having children makes this holiday even more special.  We have completed almost all our holiday traditions.  Shopping is done, presents are wrapped, ginger bread house decorated, fudge made, cards all mailed out, kids gift craft done, annual "grand kid pic" taken and printed, family ornament purchased, went to visit Santa, attended church service, now, all thats left to do is....... hang out with my kiddos!!!  Thats my plan for tomorrow.  Spend all day soaking them up, playing games, snuggling, watching movies  and having fun.  Tomorrow night we will snuggle up in our Christmas pajamas by the tree and read "The First Christmas".  I will tuck my babies in, finish "my job" and praise God for giving us this holy day.  Merry Christmas to you and may God richly bless you and yours.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...