Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas Part 1

It was a good thing I went to bed at midnight, the boys got up at 4:15!  They were ready to unwrap their presents and get the day going.  I did however make them wait until Jenna got up at 6:30.  I was able to get a shower, drink 2 cups of coffee and peal my eyes open.  They were so excited at all the presents that were left while they slept.  They tore open their stockings and dove into the presents under the tree.

Colton cuddling with daddy waiting for Jenna to wake up 

Noah might have been awake, but remember, he is NOT a morning person 

Kyle trying to sleep a little while waiting 

The happy bunch lol 

I set the self timer for this one
John can NEVER keep his eyes open, not sure what Colt is doing, Noah looks really mad , Kyle has always been photogenic, Jenna is 1/2 asleep and I barely made before the click
Perfect if you ask me 

Try #2
(I give up) 

Colton's Gifts
a bow an arrow
Ice age dawn of the dinosaurs
the princess bride movie (he calls it farm boy)
a 3DS to share with Noah
medieval action figures
big bazooka gun
laser tag gun

Noah's gifts
bow and arrow
2 games
3DS to share with Colt
a DS game
army man figures
laser tag gun

Jenna would have been happy just eating wrapping paper
Jenna's Gifts
fridge magnets
balls
tub toys
head bands 

Kyle's Gifts
cell phone
movie
laser gun
game
Tigers hat
books
sweatshirt  

Daddy got a couple of new fleeces and a vest
Mommy got new handles for her cupboards and a little $ for my upcoming home redecorating


It was a wonderful Christmas morning.  My children were thrilled with their new treasures.  After the craziness of present opening we had breakfast and I took a much needed nap.  After all, part 2 and 3 were yet to come.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...