Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dinner & a Movie

I remember when dinner and a movie meant that I would get dressed up, apply my make up, curl my hair and wait for my hubby to get home so we could sneak away for a date night.  Oh how times have changed.  Last night, we did dinner and a movie the "new" Sheely style.  I ordered a pizza, spread a blanket out on the floor and rented "Elf" on demand for the kids and me to watch.  They thought it was GREAT that they got to eat their dinner in the living room while watching TV and drinking pop.  "Elf" was a hilarious Christmas flick that everyone enjoyed, the pizza was good and the company even better.  My children made the perfect "dates" for me and I would rather sneak away to my living room with my munchkins than some theater any day of the week.  This was the perfect date with my perfect loves.

Pizza in the living room, even May May had a great time 

Loving Elf, super funny movie

The movies over, daddy gets home and WWF begins 

Noah is so dramatic,  I swear he could win an Oscar 


Not sure who won, but I think daddy has the upper hand 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...