Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our perfect imperfections

Gratitude Day 3:
Our home is always in constant chaos.  Many times through out the day, I feel like throwing my hands up in dispare at the never ending messes.  There is always dishes to wash, laundry to fold, toys to pick up and vacuuming to be done.  Dinner dishes cover my table, the boys are running through the kitchen shooting cap guns like wild Indians, Jenna is bouncing of my trim in her walker and the living room carpet can not be seen under all the Lego's.  Truth is, this is us.  We are crazy!  Crazy in love, crazy in fun, crazy in perfection of being imperfect.  I would never trade the multiple messes and mountains of laundry for anything in the world.  So, today I am thankful for my chaos.  The constant laughter of my children as they run through the kitchen, a barking dog who only wants to be part of the fun, Lego towers, a messy table and sink full of dishes, the laundry will wait till tomorrow and the trim can always be repainted.  As for today, I am going to play, snuggle and love my family for being absolutely perfect!

"Mom," "can we have a Tupperware dish?" me... "sure just one"
I think they meant they only wanted one left in the cupboard when they were done. 

"Can we play in the leaf pile?" me... "sure just don't scatter them all over as we just cleaned them  up."
at least they did not scatter them over the whole 2 acre yard 

I wised up on this one, glitter outside only 

me... "Can you please just hold still for one second so I can get just 1 good picture?"
colton... "Sure after I pick this booger."
At least they all were smiling 

Grass stains and goofy smiles.....perfect

The 2 best guitar players I know (after daddy of course)

Love the blue lips from a licorice stick 

These kids had ZERO chance with parents like these!
Halloween 2010
Shot Gun Wedding 

See, the poor dog just wants in!

How I feel somedays


I LOVE MY FAMILY !!!

1 comment:

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

OH MY I LOVE THESE PICTURES!
What a beautiful family you have. That little girl- I want to snuggle her for hours :)
I love your THANKFUL list. I cant wait to keep coming back and seeing everything you write.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...