Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chubby Belly & Chunky Theighs

I am so jealous of her eyes.  I think they stare straight into my soul.
Day 2 of Gratitude:
Today I am thankful for my baby in a diaper.  Of all the adorable outfits she has, her in her diaper is by far my favorite.  There is something so pure and innocent about a little one in just their duds.  Under all those pretty cloths, is something far more beautiful.  Her perfect little rolls, chunky thighs and long crooked toes.  She is always so fascinated with herself when she is stripped down to her diaper.  She loves to slap her belly and giggles with delight at the sound her diaper makes when she pulls on it.  I love to photograph her in her most "natural" state they are memories that I want to capture and cherish.  Before I know it, she will have moved on to her Barbie undies and her little baby body will be but a memory.  So today, I will be thankful for my diapered beauty,  kiss her belly while she giggles, play "this little piggy" 1000 times and soak up every second of her perfection.

So fascinated with her diaper 

I just love this shot, I am so in love 

slap, slap.......giggle, gigle 

Pretty toes, super wide feet, just like me



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...