Friday, November 18, 2011

Pod Cast

Gratitude Day 18:
I love to go to church.  I am ashamed to say, it rarely ever happens.  Our favorite church is 40 minutes away and the two younger kiddos never make it through nursery and I always end up sitting in the mothers room watching the service on the tv.  I miss going to church.  I LOVE that way I feel when I walk out the doors after a service.  Refreshed, revived, and inspired to make a difference in the world.  Tonight, I was checking out our churches web page and I realized that they now have a pod cast for every sermon!  Yippy, so excited.
So, today I am so very thankful for the Internet it (amongst a million other things) allows me to still get my Sunday sermon in my home.  I will listen nightly after the kids go to bed and catch up on all things I have missed.  I know that it is not really the same as attending church, but I hope God will still be proud that I can be inspired, refreshed and humbled at his teachings, even if they are in my own home through a pod cast.

You can check out me favorite church at the link below.
www.tvcweb.com


I took this picture when I was with Kyle at 6th grade camp.  I think the sun looks amazing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...