Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cousins

Thankful
I am thankful today that my children have cousins that they adore and live close by.  They love to play with their cousins and I am so grateful to be blessed with such an amazing family.  When I was little I loved to play with my cousins and I have fond memories of the time that we shared together.  Tonight we are having a sleepover and my little niece is spending the night.  Kyle got to go to my brothers house to have a sleepover with my nephew.  I get such a a kick out of listening to the kiddos laugh at each other in the other room while playing.  Oh, to be a kid again for just a day would be so amazing.  Thank you God for family.  For my brother and his children and for the wonderful family I married into. I really am so blessed beyond words.


Board games in PJ's 

Noah is such a goof, he loves his best friend Bitty 

Wrestle time.  I love her little giggle
(note the wet spot on the carpet where they spilled Mountain Dew earlier)

She is one tough cookie 

Time to wind down 

Reading I Spy, I love those books 


Seriously Noah?  I love how photogenic Bitty is yet my boys ALWAYS have to do something gross to "ruin" a picture 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...